7660 Wryneck Drive
Dublin, Ohio 43017
Hawk's Nest Subdivision
City of Dublin!
Click here to check availability of this and other
fine homes on the Caplestone Properties Home Page.
This magnificent luxury home is in the
City of Dublin and
It is located on the street that was the location of the 1998 Parade of Homes
in the exclusive Hawk's
Nest subdivison, just off of Muirfield Drive south of Brand Road, at the South entrance
to Muirfield. This home is close to the Dublin city pool and some Dublin Parks, and
is on the Dublin Bikepath.
This home was built by
Manor Homes in
September 2001. It has many luxury features including:
- 4 Bedrooms with 2 1/2 baths
- 1st floor Den
- Manor Homes "Willowwood +II" Model
- 2450 square feet of luxury living
- 9 Foot ceilings on 1st floor
- 6 panel doors & painted white wood trim
- Stone & stucco front, cedar trim
- Stucco back and sides, cedar trim
- 3 Car Garage
- Open floorplan with neutral colors
- Formal Dining Room
- Master bedroom with:
- Cathedral Ceiling
- Large Walk in closet
- Luxury Master Bath has soaker tub and separate shower
- Family room has:
- Stone Fireplace with gas log
- Wood mantle and stone fireplace surround
- Eyeball light facing mantle
- Kitchen has:
- 42" extended height oak cabinets with drawers in all lower cabinets
- Stove with self cleaning oven
- Icemaker hookup
- First floor laundry with electric dryer hook up
- 14x16 Wood Deck
- Light Oak hardwood floor in foyer and entry hallway
- Upgraded large tile design vinyl floor in kitchen & laundry
- Concrete Driveway
- Garage door openers for both garage doors
- Click here for the Hawk's Nest neighborhood website
City of Dublin Schools
Wyandotte Elementary, Karrer Middle, & Coffman High Schools
View of Kitchen from edge of kitchen dining area.
View of Family Room from the edge of the kitchen. (Gas log and glass doors will be installed on fireplace.
View of Formal Dining Room on right, stairs to basement on left and front hall in the middle)
Click here to return to the Caplestone Properties home page for lease rates and purchase prices.
To contact us -
Please call us at (614) 792-2523.
We typically return phone calls and show homes in the evenings and on the weekends.
If we do not answer, please leave a message.
Webpage created by David Ulstad
Last Modified: July 27, 2009