6819 Nolon Court,
Dublin, Ohio 43017
Click here to check availability of this and other
fine homes on the Caplestone Properties Home Page.
This magnificent home is in the
City of Dublin and
Dublin Schools. This ideal
location is walking distance to
Dublin Coffman High School
and a short bike ride to the
Dublin Community Recreation Center.
Situated next to
City of Dublin bike path
you have excellent access to 77 miles of bike trails all
over Dublin and to all of the
City of Dublin parks!
Shopping is convenient since this home is centered between Perimeter
Square shopping center (Giant Eagle & Kroger's) and the Sawmill Road shopping area.
This home was built by
in mid 2002, and is like new. It has many luxury features including:
- 4 Bedrooms with 2 1/2 baths
- 1st floor Den
- Manor Homes "Willowood +II" Model
- 9 Foot ceilings on 1st floor
- 6 panel doors & painted white wood trim
- Stone & stucco front, cedar trim
- Stucco back and sides, cedar trim
- 3 Car Garage
- Formal Dining Room
- Master bedroom with:
- Cathedral Ceiling
- Large Walk in closet
- Luxury Master Bath has soaker tub and separate shower
- Family room has:
- Gas Fireplace
- Wood mantle and stone fireplace surround
- Eyeball light facing mantle
- Kitchen has:
- 42" extended height oak cabinets with drawers in all lower cabinets
- Stove with self cleaning oven
- Icemaker hookup
- First floor laundry with electric dryer hook up
- 14x16 Wood Deck
- Light Oak hardwood floor in foyer and entry hallway
- Upgraded large tile design vinyl floor in kitchen & laundry
- Extra phone, cable and computer jacks throughout home
- Concrete Driveway
- Garage door opener
- Miniblinds throughout
City of Dublin Schools
Indian Run Elementary, Karrer Middle, & Coffman High Schools
(this drawing is opposite hand of the actual home)
View of Kitchen from edge of kitchen dining area. (Island is not yet installed in this early picture)
Click here to return to the Caplestone Properties home page for lease rates and purchase prices.
Click here for a map to this home.
To contact us -
Please call us at (614) 792-2523.
We typically return phone calls and show homes in the evenings and on the weekends.
If we do not answer, please leave a message.
Click here to return to the Caplestone Properties Home Page.
Webpage created by David Ulstad
Last Modified: July 27, 2009