6803 Killilea Court,
Dublin, Ohio 43017
Click here to check availability of this and other
fine homes on the Caplestone Properties Home Page.
This magnificent home is in the
City of Dublin and
Dublin Schools.. This home is close to the
Dublin city recreation center and Perimeter Square shopping center, and is walking distance to
Dublin Coffman High School.
This home was built by
Manor Homes in 2002, and is like new.
It has many luxury features including:
- 4 Bedrooms with 2 1/2 baths
- 1st floor Den
- Manor Homes Willowood +II" Model
- 9 Foot ceilings on 1st floor
- 6 panel doors & painted white wood trim
- Stone & stucco front, cedar trim
- Stucco back and sides, cedar trim
- Formal Dining Room
- Master bedroom with:
- Cathedral Ceiling
- Large Walk in closet
- Luxury Master Bath has soaker tub and separate shower
- Family room has:
- Gas Fireplace with log
- Wood mantle and stone fireplace surround
- Eyeball light facing mantle
- Kitchen has:
- 42" extended height oak cabinets with drawers in all lower cabinets
- Stove with self cleaning oven
- Icemaker hookup
- First floor laundry with electric dryer hook up
- 14x16 Wood Deck
- Light Oak hardwood floor in foyer and entry hallway
- Upgraded large tile design vinyl floor in kitchen & laundry
- Extra phone, cable and computer jacks throughout home
- Concrete Driveway
- Window blinds throughout
- Garage door opener
City of Dublin Schools
Indian Run Elementary, Karrer Middle, & Coffman High Schools
Floorplan & Pictures
(this drawing is of the three car model, this home only has a
two car garage)
View of Kitchen from edge of kitchen dining area.
Click here to return to the Caplestone Properties home page for lease rates and purchase prices..
Click here for a map to this home.
Killilea Court is a new street, so though it is shown on the map,
its name is not on the map. It is the center cul de sac on the south side of McGreevy
on this map.
To contact us -
Please call us at (614) 792-2523.
We typically return phone calls and show homes in the evenings and on the weekends.
If we do not answer, please leave a message.
Click here to return to the Caplestone Properties Home Page.
Webpage created by David Ulstad
Last Modified: July 27, 2009