4703 McGreevy Court,
Dublin, Ohio 43017
City of Dublin & Dublin Schools!
Click here to check availability of this and other
fine homes on the Caplestone Properties Home Page.
This magnificent home is in the
City of Dublin and
Dublin Schools. This home is close to the
Dublin city recreation center and Perimeter Square shopping center, and is walking distance to
Dublin Coffman High School.
This home was built by
Manor Homes and is like new.
It has many luxury features including:
- 4 Bedrooms with 2 1/2 baths
- 1st floor Den
- Manor Homes Willowood +II" Model
- Newly built in January 2004
- 9 Foot ceilings on 1st floor
- 6 panel doors & painted white wood trim
- Stone & stucco front, cedar trim
- Stucco back and sides, cedar trim
- Formal Dining Room
- Master bedroom with:
- Cathedral Ceiling
- Large Walk in closet
- Luxury Master Bath has:
- Large soaker tub
- Separate shower
- Family room has:
- Gas Fireplace with log
- Stone fireplace with wood mantle
- Hunter ceiling fan
- Eyeball spotlight lighting the fireplace and mantle
- Kitchen has:
- 42" extended height oak cabinets with drawers in all lower cabinets
- Stove with self cleaning oven
- Built in microwave over stove
- Icemaker hookup
- First floor laundryroom has electric dryer hook up
- 14x16 Wood Deck
- Light Oak solid hardwood floor in foyer and entry hallway
- Upgraded large tile design vinyl floor in kitchen & laundry
- Extra phone, cable and computer jacks throughout home
- Upgraded lighting and light fixtures throughout home
- Concrete Driveway
- Window blinds throughout home
- Garage door opener
City of Dublin Schools
Indian Run Elementary, Karrer Middle, & Coffman High Schools
Floorplan & Pictures
(this drawing is of the three car model, this home only has a two car garage)
View of Kitchen from edge of kitchen dining area.
Click here to return to the Caplestone Properties home page for lease rates and purchase prices.
Click here for a map to this home.
To contact us -
Please call us at (614) 792-2523.
We typically return phone calls and show houses in the evenings and on the weekends.
If we do not answer, please leave a message.
Click here to return to the Caplestone Properties Home Page.
Webpage created by David Ulstad
Last Modified: July 27, 2009