6303 Post Road
Dublin, Ohio 43017
City of Dublin!
Click here to check availability of this and other
fine homes on the Caplestone Properties Home Page.
This magnificent home is in the
City of Dublin and
It is located on a half acre lot, next to a small lake, just off of Muirfield Drive
within walking distance of the Perimeter Square
Shopping center near Route 33. This home is also walking distance to the Dublin City
Recreation Center as well as some Dublin Parks,
and is situated on a bike path that is part of the 63 miles of Dublin Bikepaths.
This luxury home was built by
in August 2005. It has many luxury features including:
- 4 Bedrooms with 2 1/2 baths
- 1st floor Den
- Manor Homes "Willowood +2' Model
- 2450 square feet of luxury living
- 9 Foot ceilings on 1st floor
- 6 panel doors & painted white wood trim
- 3 car garage (2 car side load, 1 car front load)
- Stone & stucco front, cedar trim
- Stucco back and sides, cedar trim
- Stone covers foundation on all four sides of home
- Open floorplan with neutral colors
- Formal Dining Room with beautiful view of lake
- Master bedroom & bath with:
- Cathedral Ceiling
- Large Walk in closet
- Luxury Master Bath has soaker tub and separate shower and two sinks
- Family room has:
- Stone Fireplace with wood mantle
- Eyeball light illuminating fireplace and mantle
- Ceiling fan with light remote control
- Beautiful view of lake
- Kitchen has:
- 42" extended height oak cabinets
- Drawers in all lower cabinets
- Stove with self cleaning oven
- Built in microwave above stove
- Exhaust fan above stove vents to outside
- Side by Side refrigerator with icemaker
- First floor laundry with electric dryer hook up
- 14x16 Wood Deck
- Light Oak hardwood floor in foyer and entry hallway
- Upgraded large tile design vinyl floor in kitchen & laundry
- Garage door opener
- Upgraded light fixtures throughout
- 71 gallon per hour water heater
City of Dublin Schools
Scottish Corners Elementary, Karrer Middle, & Coffman High Schools
View of Kitchen from edge of kitchen dining area. Notice extra tall cabinets and
appliances (Stove still to be installed)
View of Family Room from the edge of the kitchen. (Glass doors will be installed on
View of Formal Dining Room on right, stairs to basement on left, half bath
through hallway to the left of the stairs, and the front hall is in the middle.
View from Formal Dining Room to Family room. Notice lake view out the windows!
View of Front hall foyer from upstairs hallway.
Master bath has twin sinks, soaker tub, and shower can be seen in mirror. Huge walk in
closet is just past the shower, and toilet is in a separate room next to the closet.
View of the Masterbath from the masterbedroom. Notice the fan and cathedral ceiling.
Click here to return to the Caplestone Properties home page for lease rates and purchase prices.
To contact us -
Please call us at (614) 792-2523.
We typically return phone calls and show homes in the evenings and on the weekends.
If we do not answer, please leave a message.
Webpage created by David Ulstad
Last Modified: July 27, 2009